We are seeking committed educators to join our team…
Does this sound like you???
- I am passionate about play and excited about interaction and collaborative learning with children!!!
- I focus on the individual needs of children and view them as capable and competent contributors to their own learning.
- I recognise that children have individual interests, capabilities and learning styles.
- I am excited to participate in ongoing professional development, critical reflection and have a growth mindset
- I believe in the fundamental importance of Early Childhood Education
- I enjoy working as a part of a team
Educators are required to be available throughout operational hours between the 7.30am and 6.00pm. The daily shift will depend on centre needs, so flexibility with rostered hours is essential!
- Early childhood qualifications approved by ACECQA
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current training in first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis
Applications require a cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in early childhood as well as a copy of your current resume.
*Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Skills and experience
We are looking for educators who possess the following:
- a passion for high quality early childhood education and care
- excellent communication skills
- ability to quickly build and maintain positive relationships
- preferably have at least 12 months experience in the industry
- preferably have experience working with all ages of children under school age
Benefits and perks
- Above award wages
- Ongoing professional development opportunities